Re-Engineer Value Delivery with A Low Code Application Development Platform
Use Cloud-Native, Web and Mobile Solutions
Unleash your workforce
• Modernize legacy workflows with new devices and data types
• Rapidly prototype and deploy enterprise applications
• Leverage the power of cloud-native applications
• Use performance data to continuously improve
• Work on web, iOS, Android, and Microsoft Surface *now with work offline mode!
Visually orchestrate edits and updates
• Adapt to new user needs with fluid work Streams™
• Drag-and-drop components into business processes
• Visually orchestrate rules and scoring engines
• Push updates to all interfaces within 2 clicks
• Enjoy a technology core that's resilient to change
Unify all systems
• Drag-and-drop to map and unite systems of record
• Use REST or SOAP to import or export data
• Trigger business processes with sensor data
• Dissolve department data silos
One Touch Updates to All Devices
Support Different Languages and Cultures
Watch A Customer Success Story
"The Pulpstream low-code platform gives us the autonomy to manage our Safety Champion program within the EHS department without having to seek support from our internal IT department."
Matt Stringer, Director of Environment, Health & Safety
Read A Case Study
Aligning Business Across Borders with Cloud-Native Environment, Health, and Safety Software
A multinational enterprise based in the US oversees more than 500 wholesale distributors and warehouses throughout the Americas with more than 1,500 employees. The privately-held company earns $1.5 billion in annual revenue and is guided by globally-conscious corporate values.
As a major player in the power supply industry, its corporate team must adhere to many government and internal regulations. The organization needed a seamless software solution to ensure that owned and franchised businesses complied with a new risk reduction strategy.
Download this case study to see how Pulpstream’s platform powered a new corporate environment, health, and safety program across its lines of business to grow operations while making its workplaces safer for its employees.
Delivering Solutions Across Industries
Unlock unprecedented efficiencies
Continuously improve with real-time data
Easily comply with time-bound report requirements, including OSHA 300A, OSHAS 18001, RIDDOR, WCB, and CSA Z100.
Auto visualize data
Auto-generate reports for stakeholders, analysts, and regulators. Get micro or macro data.
Change without coding
Easily evolve with changes in workforce, policy, or technology. Zero coding required.